Friday 26 September 2014

Quick Update

Hey everyone! I am sorry it's been so long since I updated here, so much has been happening in my personal life (mostly because of my lung disease getting worse and spending most of my time working through it), although my project hasn't been far from my mind. In fact, it has been keeping me sane over the last year or so when the shit really hit the fan.

So, where to start?...

In have been working on stories and artwork by hand (some of which was done from my bed in hospital) and writing down pretty much every idea that comes to mind. I had a great idea for a story arc and I experimented on Twitter with it some time ago. The story involves an incident where a bomb goes off in the building, some characters will die in this story, others are badly hurt and some of them even manage feats of heroism among the chaos. So it's an interesting story idea to play around with as well as some revelations and other things to happen, I can't really say too much as it would spoil the story. And well, I don't really want to go and do that do I?

Another thing I have been working on is learning to use DAZ3D. DAZ and Poser enables you to have a 3D "doll" in your computer of your characters and you can do whatever you want with them. I have been using it to put together some ideas and images of the characters. I'll post some of them up in due time and even update the Yola site eventually. I just wanted to give you a quick update and to make sure you don't think I have forgotten my beloved project.

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment